This is an archived version of the CIVE96013 module, which was delivered in Autumn 2020. For any questions regarding this material, please get in touch with Dr Panagiotis Angeloudis.
The contents of this website are a work in progress and will be released gradually during the term. We will be posting updates on Teams to let you know when new material is available.
Note - Safari users: Some of the videos on this site might not appear correctly on desktop or mobile. This can be resolved by allowing “cross-site tracking” following the instructions here.
Part A - Modelling
- Session 01 - 14/10 - Introduction to Transport
- Session 02 - 21/10 - Network Analysis
- Session 03 - 28/10 - Mathematical Programming
- Session 04 - 04/11 - Transport and Environment
Part B - Passenger Transport
- Session 05 - 12/11 - Transport Planning
- Session 06 - 18/11 - Public Transport & Shared Mobility
- Session 07 - 25/11 - Autonomous Vehicles
Part C - Freight Transport
- Session 08 - 02/12 - Principles of Logistics
- Session 09 - 09/12 - Supply Chain Networks
- Session 10 - 16/12 - Vehicle Routing